Monday, February 8, 2010



WHO DAT  SAY THEY GON'A BEAT DEM SAINTS?!?!?!?!

So, I'm not a big NFL fan, what so ever. But this year my home state football team went to the super bowl. And the won! This is a huge thing to be proud of, b/c the saints are the " underdogs!" I'm so proud to be one of them right now. Even though I don't have any of the paraphernalia for the Saints, I was sporting my LSU gear. Same state!! :-) So anyways, congrats to them. They deserve it. It was a good game for both teams.

I'm sure my neighbors though we were crazy. We were SOOOO loud that you would have thought we were THERE!
The food was divine. Amongst this food we had ribs, teryaki meatballs, shrimp/crab dip, fresh homemade garden salsa, chili queso, veggies, milk pie, cucumber sandwhiches, and a saints cake. MMMMMMMMMM MMMMM!! I wish I had taken pictures, but my camera has decided to leave me for the dark side.... So until I can get a new one, I will only have stinky blurry phone pics.

Anyways we had a GREAT time and really enjoyed all the family and friends. The baby slept so hard. Almost as hard as she played!!

Thank you everyone for all the yummy things you brought, and all your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment