FOR YOU TO MAKE A CHRISTMAS LIST?!
Well, mine do.... On both sides.
So let me see what I can come up with!
My wish list usually consists of new perfumes, and gift cards. I'll see if I can come up with more. Pahhh..
- Pink Sugar Perfume-- By Aquolina I was in Ulta the other day looking for some things, and ran in to this sweet heavanly scent! So I added it to my list of fragrances!
- Flower Bomb-- By Viktor & Rolf - small bottle!
- A NEW BED SET!! I know, I'm old if I'm asking for new bedding. But it's something I've been putting off for so long. I don't know yet what kind I want, so a gift card would probably be best. Bed bath and Beyond always has good prices and discounts. So I will probably go there!
- Bubble bath, girly smelly stuff! I love taking hot baths often, and always run out of bubbles!
- Fuzzy slippers
- cowboy boots
- Gift certificates to some of my most adored shopping holes... Academy, Old Navy, Fleet Feet, Target, iTunes ( Really need some new music!!!)
- Silver James Avery Charms for my bracelet.
- A bigger crock pot
- A porch swing
- An orchid!! -- I've been dying to get one! WOuldn't even mind if I had more than one!
- A maid.... Oh wait.
What's on your Christmas list?
I hope that everyone is getting geared up for Christmas! This is officially the last day of November, and that means....tomorrow... GAME ON.. It's December!!!
I'm so excited to have started my shopping for everyone else! Giving is so much more fun that receiving!!!
** Will edit as needed ** ( MOM)