Monday, August 1, 2011

Week 8-We saw our baby!

Yesterday was our first appointment with our (new) baby doctor!

I already love him.

He spent a lot of time answering my questions. We got to see the baby in an ultrasound. He said that everything looked perfect and healthy.

With calculations, and measuring being identical- It put me at 8 weeks and 1 day.

My official due date is February 5th,2012.
This seems like a wonderful time -sans the snow storms- to have a baby!!!!


My energy level these days is pretty non existent. My nausea has gotten worst. (Can't wait to try out that anti-nausea cream) but it isn't all day every day. Just intense when it is present.

We are going to start announcing the news to our family this weekend and/or next. My birthday is this weekend, and I was hoping to get all of the family together ( 4th July) and be able to put on Anisten's shirt with the big news on it. " This firecracker is going to be a big sister!" So who ever can't be there we will just send a picture of her wearing the shirt. We're pretty excited.

Seeing our sweet baby on that screen really makes it a little more realistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment