Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Campbell Week 6

Well, it's really hard to keep this secret! Especially when running with a friend. Or laying out by the pool catching up on gossip. Luckily, we only have 2 more week until I see Dr. Ross. You won't be reading this for just a bit longer than that though!! I'm still not sure how I want to post these. There will be like 10 posts from me at one time! Maybe I should combine them all in to 3 posts or something. Although my mother in law found out this weekend because she saw the pictures of my stomach in Scott's phone!(while looking at pics and videos of Anisetn) There is one of a pregnancy test too. OOPS.

Anyways! I am 6 weeks today. YAY! So far, I'm still feeling okay. My energy level is higher than it was right after I found out. I am drained by the end of the day, but that is almost kind of normal anyways. I'm a NON STOP kind of girl. I have had more days with nausea- yuck. Still not food aversions. This is a big thing!
I am being optimistic. But, like I said last week, my symtoms didn't kick in until 6-7 weeks last time. I do think I need to start shopping for a larger bra. The girls have gotten bigger. BOOOOO! No cravings.

I am starting to feel "thicker". I still fit in all of my clothes,obviously, but I just feel like I don't have the muscle control to keep a tight tummy. I haven't gained any weight yet-- I don't think that started until around 10 weeks before.

I'm still running/working out 3-4 times a week. It's sooooooooooooo hot here, that I'm very un-motivated to run outside. So, I've been hitting the gym the last 2-3 weeks. I think this will be a new thing for me. I want to run while pregnant, but I also don't want to be outside. So I'm not feeling that attached to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment