Tuesday, August 30, 2011

17 Weeks- Hello energy!

This week I have felt wonderful! It's Tuesday, so I am a little over 17 weeks. This is the best I've felt since getting that positive pregnancy test!

My appetite is in full swing. No cravings except sushi. It's about the one thing that I could eat anytime, all the time. I only have a little each week, but I still really enjoy it so much!

I am still drained at the end of every day- More than my non preggo days. But at least I have energy during the day to work and hustle around a 2 year old!

I have developed these tension like headaches that knock me out! Luckily, there is something I can take for them when Tylenol wont do the trick. And that keeps them away for a few days. I also had a massage recently, and that helped a lot too! (Thanks Emily!)

I've been organizing, and cleaning so much more than before! I think I'm making up for lost time. Nesting much? Yes.
So far, I have went through all of my clothes/shoes/accessories/bags etc. and gotten rid of 4 trash bags of stuff. And put away all of the summer/athletic clothing that I won't be able to wear until next year (including some winter items). This morning I gave my kitchen a good old fashion scrub down. And it felt amazing. The weather today is cloudy and rainy-ish, so I laid the Anisten down for her nap, and got after it. Now I'm recovering. We wont talk about the rest of the house!

My bump is in no way a secret anymore! It's there! I haven't been very good about getting Scott to take pics of me regularly, but I've tried to keep them at (or around) every 4 weeks at least.Here is a little progress.....
4 weeks- The day I found out


8 weeks


10 weeks

14 weeks


16 weeks
Scott has a 14 week picture in the pink that I don't have yet. And we'll get an 18 week picture. I'm trying to do one a month in the same outfit. Should be interesting to see if it even fits in February!

I've been feeling more thuds lately. Less "fluttery" feeling, and more thumping. Love the movement!


We went to see our Doctor last week. He said all was well, and everything looked perfect. We also took Anisten and she got to hear the heartbeat and see the baby on the tv! She loved the heart beat, but she could care less about the ultra sound. Our little ones ticker was going at 145 bpm. Nice and strong. He put it on my stomach and we heard it immediately. He asked the question "You guys don't want to know what you're having right?" I think he knows.
Peek a boo!!! What a sweet little face.


Side view of a developing baby!

 We are scheduled for our BIG ultrasound tomorrow. It's a more extensive scan to check the baby's growth and development. I don't think it will, but if my due date (2/5/12) changes, it will be tomorrow. I just pray that everything comes out perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment