Thursday, January 6, 2011

10 things that 2010 taught me

  1. Always be open to change.
  2. You CAN do , as long as YOU believe it.
  3. To just stop and enJOY life.
  4. I'm, ME, and that's okay! I'm not super human, or perfect.
  5. Listen to my gut- It's always right.
  6. I learned to bake cakes 
  7. I learned the power of forgiveness.
  8. Raising a toddler is so important- It will affect her whole life.
  9. I picked the weeds and kept the flowers.
  10. "Happiness truly does equal sucess" - Many never suceed. 
Here's to many lessons to be learned in 2011!
I'm feeling optimistic, and positive, that it will be a great one!

3 comments:

  1. Wow I never even thought to post about what 2010 taught me...i dont know if its possible to put into words what I learned this year. It was an unforgettable one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right - 2010 taught me a lot as well! :)

    love your blog - from your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ashley! =) Welcome to my brain! LOL. How'd ya find me?

    ReplyDelete