Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Birthday for a 2 year old!


Well, it's that time again! Time to start thinking about Anisten's birthday in April.

She's in to a few different things, that I think would be fun to theme the party in.

  • Elmo
  • Mickey Mouse - All of them, not just Minnie
  • Monkeys

So, I figure, Elmo will probably stick around for a while, and she will probably ask for an Elmo party when she is 3 or 4...

I think I've narrowed it down to Mickey, Monkeys or a Spring theme, with flowers and butterflies.

She has a few other friends that are close in age, that I think would be fun to invite! I'm not sure what I'll do for the actual party though.

Any ideas on activities, or places that would be fun for a 2 year old. Some of the friends I'll invite will be a little older or a little younger- 

Last year it really didn't matter, b/c she was so small, that she didn't really care- But this year she has so many interests, and "preferences" that I think it'd be fun to do it in something she really enjoys.

Wish me luck!!


2 comments:

  1. 2 years olds love the bounce U place! Also, there is Leapin Loui's indoor water park at the Radisson off of I44 and I think 31st-ish!! (i vote that one! haha) Also, April the weather is usually getting to be nice..you could always just do it at a park and let all the kiddos play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel! I was thinking bounce u! I think there is a toddler section that is good for 3 and under, so little Liam will enjoy it too! He will probably be walking then! -- I'll look in to the water park, and of course the park is always my first choice, it's just so IFFY. You never know if it's going to be snowing or 85 degrees! Thanks for the suggestions!!!

    ReplyDelete