Tuesday, January 4, 2011

COMING SOON!

I have sat down about 400 times to blog about our Christmas fun, and our New Years plans!

When they say " life gets busy when they start walking" they weren't KIDDING!

Needless to say, it's hard for me to get a few minutes to upload some pics and write some words on this blog. I am cozied up in my lazy boy pulled close to the fire, with a cup of blackberry black tea ready to go at it! And after posting 2 blogs on my runner's blog, I'm worn out!

It's almost nap time for Anisten, which means I'll have 2 hours to do........... Cleaning, Pay bills, Take a nap, Blog, Get dinner started, Finish laundry, Yoga, finish cleaning my closet..... YEA RIGHT!!!! So, instead of spending another hour on the computer, I'm going to lay her down, snuggle in bed, turn on the tv and close my eyes- I'm still fighting a sinus infection, so this will take lots of discipline to do!

When I awake, we'll talk "New Years, New you!" ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment