Monday, December 28, 2009

Blogging more = Emotional freedom?

I have been on the verge of a mental explosion! No, I'm not crazy, nor do I need to be admitted..... But I a just such a deep thinker, and I see past the masks that people wear. I take everything in, and I assess it.... I can size up a person with in 2 minutes of speaking to them what kind of person they are. I defintely don't give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I also don't waste my time on unnecessary people( or things) that will take away from the ones and things I truly love. I love hard. I'm straight forward. I have definitely  learned through time to keep my mouth shut and keep my battles. But I have no problem addressing things. I was raised a little conservative. " Don't say anything to offend them"  " Dont hurt their feelings" and sure, I need to be considerate of feelings of other people, but I don't feel like its fair to walk around all HUFFY and expect the other person to know why I'm mad. Or make them feel bad b/c they have made me mad even if I haven't told them why. I'm working on this balance of " speaking up and saying how you feel" and " just running your mouth everytime you are upset etc"

So, I am completely burnt out on facebook. The whole thing wears me out now. I am so sick of people complaing about everything. BLOG IT if you need to release! -- So that's where I am now. I am done doing the whole " well on face book you said " and " I saw on facebook" stuff... So if you want to know something about me, you can now find it here, or simply pick up the phone to call and find out how I am and how things are.
I will be updating lots. Hopefully daily, or several times a day.  I am trying to get my feelings out. I am a " Jounal-er" and I love to write out my feelings, but I have not taken the time to do it in a while, and I'm really feeling the effects of it now. Like I said, I am feeling the emotional over load of LIFE. I'm not stressed, or a freak or anything I just need some where that I can put down my feelings with out the response.

So that being said, if you plan on judging me or using my blog to talk about me then please click the X at the top of the screen. If you are reading this, that means that I have trusted you enough to invite you to share my thoughts. If I say something to offend you, tell me and don't hold it against me. I will try to keep those blogs " private" so that you won't have to read them. But if it's offensive, then again click the X and that will take care of your problems.

I used to just use this blog as an " update on baby" type thing. I still fully intend to do that. And if I need to I will make a seperate one for her. But since she is a big part of my life, I don't feel like I should have to. I just need this space to have the more personal intimate place to share my feelings. ( With out the judgment of others)

Right now I'm making a BIG blog of the highlights of my wonderful 2009 year! I will also be working on my new years ( life)  resolutions! I'm so excited about this, there is always room for change! I will accept it fully and take the challange!

No comments:

Post a Comment