Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BIrthday Shoes/Love

In July, I celebrated my 25th birthday. I feel great about 25. I think it's the last birthday a girl is allowed to have. So I always say, " 25 forever!" 

But all kidding aside I had a wonderful birthday. We went to  IOWA to visit mom and dad the last week of June, and they came back with us.. So I was able to enjoy having everyone here for my birthday! We usually go to the lake but, we didn't this year. We went to the country, and did dinner and a few hours of fire works. Great time!

Yesterday, Jan, My mother in law, gave me a box that had come to her house. It was a belated birthday gift. I opened the box to find in it, the most gorgeous shoes i've ever put my foot in! I saw a picture of these shoes, but seeing them in real life makes them completely diferent! I got several pairs of shoes (my faves!) for my birthday this year. But this was icing on the birthday cake!


I'm so so so thankful to have such a wonderful family all around! 

No comments:

Post a Comment