Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Campbell week 5

Yesterday (oops, missed) was Monday, June 6th. My 5th week of pregnancy. This is when I found out with Anisten. I realized I was late, counted up the days, and realized I was a whole week late! So it was so different knowing as soon as I could this time.

It's been really hard to keep it a secret! We want to tell everyone ASAP. But it's just too early. I have told the girls I work with, in the case something "medically" happens at work or anything they will have enough information. And  I told my chiropractor. It's a little important to share these things with your medical peeps... So at least at work I can talk about it with someone!

I'm feeling pretty much the same as last week. I'm not as tired/exhausted as I was. I've had stronger waves of nausea, but still nothing to terrible. I haven't had any food aversions or anything. I was somewhere around 6 or 7 weeks along before it hit me really hard with Anisten. I was at Mom and Dad's house. We had driven to Kansas City to tell them the news, and the next day was my very first toilet hugging session. I wanted apple juice SOOOOO bad. And, right back up it came. Which is really funny, I craved it all through my pregnancy, but threw it up every single time I drank it.

As of now, I don't really have any cravings. I'm just getting aggressively hungrier. And I'm extremely thirsty all the time. I've been downing about 90 oz of water a day. YOW!

I've been dizzy a few times.

Mood swings. This, I don't remember with A. I will be completely content, and suddenly I'm extremely grumpy or agitated! And, it's like i'm aware of it, but have not control of it. :-( Sorry Honey.

I feel "bloated" and thicker. I know that not running much in the past 6 weeks, has allowed me to fill out more than usual, but I mean, I really feel thicker.
I am taking weekly pics to keep on an app in my phone. So I know that there is a difference from last week.

I'm feeling a little worried. I heard somewhere if you test on the day of your missed cycle, and it shows up strong, that means your horomones are extremely high. Which can maybe be twins-- Um, I'm scared. I believe there are some twins on my mother's side of the family. I'm not really scared of the idea of having 3 kids(Okay, yes I'm horrified) But I'm more frightened by the idea of CARRYING them! I have a really strong intuition that I am not having twins, but it's still a fear. We will see after 6/27!

Hope I have more to update you on next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment