Friday, April 30, 2010

Weather, you win!

So  I've said it before beautiful weather equals a sucky blogger!! But I'll do a quick update.

We've been quite busy here in the Campbell house hold! Gardening, fence building, garage cleaning, closet cleaning, chasing after a one year old tazmanian devil. Training. Couple of birthdays, and babies...

We have been doing lots of spring activities.. I figure the summer is just as bad as the winter when it comes to doing " projects " so I'll probably be back in action and on the blogging train then!

Our sweet baby Liam has finally made it to this world. After being over due, and stuck in his mommies belly he's here. Tipping the scale at 9'11" and 21.5 inches long, he is healthy and happy! They are still in the hospital, and should be home today. I look forward to spending more time with them and hope to be of some help. I remember those first few weeks. ( Barely )

My little monkey is doing great... developing quite the little personality!

Here are a few ( not enough I know) pics from the last few days.






Have a great weekend everyone!! I'll be updating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment