Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Easter!



Well, I know I'm a little late. It was a VERY busy weekend, with the birthday party and everything.

We're finally caught up on sleep, and got most of the toys put away or thrown in the other room for now!

Easter was good. We went to church with my family. We decided to skip lunch with my family, so we could nap. We went to Scott's family's lunch ( very late ). Last minute we decided to go to Victory and see their Easter program. It was fantastic. The music, the set up, the atmosphere.. Everything was just great. So even though we did get to go to church as a family that morning, we atleast got to go in the evening.

However we didn't do any sort of Easter egg hunt. I have some ideas for next year though. We will have to do one then.

Here are a few pics of my little girl in her Easter outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment