Friday, April 30, 2010

Liam is here!

I know it's late, but my BFF Melissa had her baby on Tuesday!!

It was a long and hard labor, but none the less he is here. And healthy! Well VERY healthy! 9 lbs and 11 oz. 28.5 inches long!

I went to see him the evening he was born, ( Went again, but he was in the nusery for circ. that time) and pretty much fell in love with him! I forget how sweet it is to hold a baby that small. And after being a parent, it is so much more meaningful. Especially when it's a close friend (family like)....

I'll get some new pics when I see him again.

Happy Birthday Liam, Aunt Kristen love you baby!

2 comments:

  1. Prettiest baby I have ever seen! haha Except (i know it was a small typing error) he was 21 3/4 inches long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha.. I saw that 28 and thought. HOLY SMOKES!! Thanks for clearing that up Melissa. He is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete