Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holidays




The holidays are lurking right over our shoulder! I couldn't be more excited! We are thrilled to have our baby girl enjoy them with us this year. It brings a whole new meaning to things!
Speaking of holidays, I ordered my holiday cards ( Personal and business) from this site called WWW.SEEHERE.COM and got all of it for $10! How you ask? Well I have a blog that I follow called " freebies 4 moms" and they offered a great promo!

http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/2009/11/50-free-photocards-shipped-free-too.html

There is the link for anyone who is interested in doing the same! It took me a while to figure out how it all worked, but it's totally worth it for me to hardly have to pay anything! I hope that will be of help to someone else too!

I'm excited to decorate this year. I want to see if hubs will let me get some pink ornaments for the tree. I've always wanted a pink tree. Idealy I'd like a white skinny tall tree, but after this year i'd also like to make a traditon of picking out a real tree every year, so I don't want to buy a white one just for this year. So we'll see!
I'm also wondering what my little tike will think of the tree. She is so mobile now that I can't imagine what she will think of the tree when it's up! I think I have an idea to maybe " re direct " her attention by some how putting the furniture in front of it.

We're getting ready to go to louisiana next week. I'm overly thrilled. In that same breath i'm a little anxious about it. Traveling has a whole different meaning when you're traveling with an infant. We're going to drive through the night to try to make it easier on the baby since that's when she will sleep. I'm just praying that she will actually sleep the whole way! I've got my check list of things to do going and i'm going to do everything as much in advanced to make things go smoother.
We have lots of family down there, and of course everyone wants to see us. I just don't know if that's going to happen. I am not looking forward to getting down there and running around the whole time. So I have decided, if i'm going to drive all the way down there, then some of them can drive to ( or close ) us and meet us.
Let's not mention the food, and all of it's glory. I can't wait for that!! I have picked up working out again this week more routinly so that I can pretty much glutenize everything down there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment