Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My first real blog!

Well I don't have much to blog about! This is my first one. I've been wanting to get a blog spot for a while now, just b/c I am a big time " journal-er " and I haven't been since the baby has come, and now it is time for me to do that! I love to collect my crazy mixed up thoughts, and stream them through my fingers to see them in front of my eyes!

Today was a super calm day. Monday and Tuesdays are my day to stay home with Anisten. Scott works until 930-10 at night, so therefore it's just me and my baby girl all day on those days ( and Fridays). She slept through the night again last night. And actually slept much later than she usually does, and that made a world of difference in her today. She was just the happiest content baby ever. She didn't fight too hard to go down for naps ( granted she didn't stay down long) and she was just all around extremely happy today. We went to the tag agency today to get a new liscense and then to wal mart for a few things.

I've come to the realization ( among so many others!) that when you have a new baby, people expect you to look a certain way. I understand and it's by all means excusable with a small child, to look " bumm-ish" which I do most days at the house- but when I get out, I like to look nice, I feel better when I do. I get lots of comments about- Aren't those heels hurting your carrying that baby seat?--- No I carried her plus 40 extra lbs when I was pregnant. Think I can handle a 15lb carrier.... But I'm not sure whether to be offended or flattered when people notice the way I look. B/c lets all be honest if i were a HOT mess in public, it would definitely be noticed, just excused, right? Either way I shouldn't let it bother me, and I should just be thankful that I get some time to dry my hair and put on a dab of make up!

Anyways. Since I spend a large portion of my day with out talking to anyone all day, this is my rambling/ release section.... I have a few blogs from right around the time the baby got here, I want to transfer over soon. Hopefully it won't take long for me to find friends on here! I'm going to go searching for some now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment