Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ideas for a 20 months old for Christmas?

What are some of you Mama's out there looking for and getting for your babies around the same age?

People keep asking me what she wants for Christmas and I just start rattling off things that she's interested in!

Things that she is pretty into and might want at this point:
  • Elmo, Nemo, and Minnie mouse
  • Crayons and Coloring books
  • Play dough - yes I let her have it, supervised.
  • Lips stick (gloss)
  • Babies!!!!!!! -- We saw one the other day that sucks a binky and cries and she just thought it was the coolest baby ever! - Any thing that she can mimick real life like baby strollers, cribs, high chairs, blankies etc...
  • Dressing up. This is kind of new. She will find a hat or necklace or something and run to the mirror to see herself.
  • Mirrors ( Thinking she needs a full length one for her room)
  • Music -- I've been trying to implement kids music. The only one we have is Ariel. Any suggestionS?
  • Music instruments. This is right along with her development. She has found interest in pianos. The only thing we have right now is a xylophone and a hand drum.
  • Books -- She loves books! Especially with any of the above characters!
  • Binkies. She's very in to her binky right now. Still likes the Mams the best! 
  • STICKERS!!!!
So for any who are looking to buy for a child this age, or ideas for your own - - There ya are!!

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

  1. The gift I bought isn't listed...sure hope she likes it as much as I do! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sooooooo easy to buy for. She's even liking more boy toys like trucks, cars, etc... She pretty much likes anything that she sees in real life, in her size. LOL. But really, she's so easily content with everything! I just got little man a little something yesterday. I'm still not sure what I'll get him. I am torn b/c I KNOW that he will get so much for Christmas, and it's all stuff I'd get too! LOL.

    ReplyDelete