People keep asking me what she wants for Christmas and I just start rattling off things that she's interested in!
Things that she is pretty into and might want at this point:
- Elmo, Nemo, and Minnie mouse
- Crayons and Coloring books
- Play dough - yes I let her have it, supervised.
- Lips stick (gloss)
- Babies!!!!!!! -- We saw one the other day that sucks a binky and cries and she just thought it was the coolest baby ever! - Any thing that she can mimick real life like baby strollers, cribs, high chairs, blankies etc...
- Dressing up. This is kind of new. She will find a hat or necklace or something and run to the mirror to see herself.
- Mirrors ( Thinking she needs a full length one for her room)
- Music -- I've been trying to implement kids music. The only one we have is Ariel. Any suggestionS?
- Music instruments. This is right along with her development. She has found interest in pianos. The only thing we have right now is a xylophone and a hand drum.
- Books -- She loves books! Especially with any of the above characters!
- Binkies. She's very in to her binky right now. Still likes the Mams the best!