Saturday, July 3, 2010

What a fun age.

Anisten is almost 15 months. We are having a BLAST at this stage!! This doesn't mean that I am not super super super busy, but I'm taking it all in, and enjoying every second of it!

She is of course walking now. And practically talking! She is a little parrot at this stage. She can say appox. 20+ words, and is increasing by the day! She has learned to say Yes and No verbally and with her head. So it's funny to ask her questions like " are you a monkey?" and she will nod and say yes..

She has learned to shake her fist.
She loves to do summer saults.

She enjoys "helping" with house hold duties. Like putting the clothes in the washer and dryer. Wiping things up. Helping me unload the dishwasher.

She is quite the water bug.


She's becoming very interested in "girly" things like, putting on her make up, carrying a purse, clothes. It's cute to watch her put on her clothes. I bought her a Dora pajama set the other day and she found it in the bag, and brought it to me and made me put it on her. She still doesn't mind running around in her skivvy's though!


Well, all that talk about "helping" with house hold chores..... PAH! She makes more of them than she does helping!

She enjoys being outside no matter what she is doing. Swinging is still one of her faves!

 






She has started going to day care regularly now and is doing WONDERFUL!!
 She doesn't cry when I leave her. She is napping with all the other kids. Playing well, and has adjusted so great. She's only going about 15 hours a week right now.

She doesn't have a shy bone in her body! I think that day care just helps to foster that, and allows her to be more out going and social. She has increased her vocabulary and began to walk after only a few days at daycare.


Just thought I'd give you a little update on my baby! She is growing and developing nicely. (Still a small little thing!) Eating great and Sleeping like a champ STILL!

I promise when summer flees us, I will keep things more updated!

1 comment:

  1. Funny! She is going to be the BEST flower girl :). PS you should visit my page and show it some love-- it was MIA for awhile BUT I AM BACK!

    ReplyDelete